Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving in San Francisco





At the last minute we decided to go to San Fran the week of Thanksgiving to visit Tony's grandparents. What a trip! We got to see the Bakers - what a blast - I heart the Bakers. We also got some quality time with some of Tony's extended family. First of all I love Tony's family so much. I must have the best in-laws in the whole world because I just don't know how it could get any better. Additionally, his extended family is so awesome. I met some family members for the first time and got to know some that I've only connected with a few times. Family is so important, what a blessing. It only makes me a little sad that we will leave the country in a bit and be so far away. But oh the joy that fills our hearts knowing they love and support us.

1 comment:

Carolyn boyer said...

oh man look how big Macadoo is getting!!! he's so cute.... well we had our B.Y.O.F.F. yesterday. i got there late but they were having people decorate others as Christmas trees.... if you could have seen it you would be dieing!!! :D anyway i love you guys and miss you guys!!!
love
Carolyn
ohh i got a call from CBC from my counsler!!! yesterday but i wasnt home so i have to call her back today asap!!! im so excited :D