Friday, October 19, 2007

Jennifer Garner - my new BFF


Okay so perhaps I am a bit of a freak - but I love Jennifer Garner. For my birthday Liz gave me Alias season 1 - When Tony and I started watching it - we were totally addicted until we finished out season 5. For those who have not seen the entire series it is addictively awesome! We watched at least 2 episodes a day for a couple of months and were extremely sad when it ended. At one point I felt like I knew Sydney Bristow and her dad Jack. I wondered what was happening in the lives of Sydney and Michael Vaghun and at times I caught myself thinking of them. There is a slight obsession that comes from watching a show everyday. So when I saw Jennifer Garner on TV in MI - talking about her play on Broadway I wanted to go. Tony made it happen for me. The play was good - Cyrano - it was one of the cleaner shows we've seen. And the actors were just amazing. After it was all over during the standing ovation we made for the doors to get close enough for a pic. When she came out the door my heart was beating so fast. She was so nice and so pretty - and I said "Can I get a picture with you, you are so my favorite" and she said "awe, you are my favorite" -- ha ha -- isn't that so funny. So Jen, is my new BFF.... and I am a little bit of a stalker.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is exciting... I will go ahead and speak for andrea, saying she is sooo jealous, haha. looks like you had a pretty exciting week! It was so good to see you both on Tuesday night!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! So much fun for you!

ellie said...

Hahahaha! I screamed when I saw the picture! How amazing!
What's even funnier is how it says "church of scientology" right behind you....

Ruined for Ordinary said...

ha...ha...that is awesome!!! What a perfect day! Hope you are doing well...I just found ur blog and it made me happy!!!

Ruined for Ordinary said...

Hey Jamie...I finally got a blog. It is http://aprilworded.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

how cool! I love Jennifer Garner..I'm glad she's cool in real life..that makes me like her more!

Anonymous said...

Since she is your friend, I gonna go ahead and consider her my friend too....

Leah said...

SHUT UP!!!! That is so amazing and an AWESOME picture to treasure forever. I didn't realize we shared an Alias obsession too! :-) I've got some zoo pictures to send you, but didn't have your e-mail address. Send me one if you like and I'll pass some along. REALLY cute ones of the boys. :-)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Rita said...

i love jennifer garner as well....i own all of the seasons of Alias...not to mention all of her movies, magazines and book!

Stephanie Hunter said...

I am SO SO SO jealous!
Seriously!