Friday, October 19, 2007

A PA Fall





After Reading Ellie Chase's Ode to Fall I feel inspired to write one of my own. I do love the fall, the crisp air, the cool mornings the colorful leaves, the ending of another great summer. However the fall here as felt a little like fall and a little more like an unending summer. On Monday we had a Mops day at Ashcombe Farms - it was a sunny hot day. I think it was like 90 degrees. I wanted some cute pics of the boys next to pumpkins but it just looks funny with them in shorts and red hot faces. A few days later it was more like fall and I got some cute pics of them in the leaves in our front yard. That is the one thing that stinks about the fall. We literally have a million leaves to rake. Here is the start of a lot of work... Luckily it is a lot of fun for Brady.

3 comments:

ellie said...

The pictures of the boys are so precious! I wish I could be home for fall break this weekend- I would love to see you all!!

Anonymous said...

jamie your boys are the cutest little packages I have ever seen. What cuties!

Hernandos said...

i will help you with those leaves as soon as I get there!!!! 6 more days and I will be in PA fall!!!! Can't wait. Pizza grill date or gabe's date?