Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chocolate Coffee

The other day it was a wet cold morning and a cup of coffee sounded really good. I made myself a pot and thought "perhaps Brady would really enjoy some hot chocolate." So I made him some and put it in a cute little starbucks espresso mug. He was a little nervous to drink it at first but was in love at first sip. The boy is a sugar addict already. The funny thing is that every sip he took he would clap his hands and say "Yea, thank you mom, thank you mom, thank you for the chocolate coffee". every time till it was all gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A boy after my own heart...tell him to share his chocolate coffee with this poor college student.

Hernandos said...

I love this story!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny, i can totally hear him saying that too; Jamie I was wondering i mean since were family and all if I could be on your blogroll, i put you on mine, please...

Mary Beth said...

Was it DARK CHOCOLATE coffee???