Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1st



Here I am again - ug what a crazy go it's been. Sorry that I haven't been on for a while, Tony actually threatened to kick me off his list since I haven't been a faithful blogger. In my defense we have been gone 21 days this month and half of December. When we travel, we only have one computer and taking care of the kids in someone else's house is a bit more challenging then I thought. To recap the lost time. We had a fantastic Christmas in Montana and I turned 29 - went skiing and had the best birthday ever - Mac turned 1 and still hasn't had a hair cut. Funny moment: Brady has been learning new words but sometimes when he hears a word that sounds similar to a word he knows he substitutes them like, Burger King is Birthday King and Oscar the Grouch is Oscar the Ouch... it is super funny. Mac is still not walking by himself but he really gets around. He has mastered the stairs which is a relife. I'm working on my Thank you notes, I've finished 100 - still so many to go... hope you're wearing your bracelets!

1 comment:

Annie Chase said...

Jamie! Love you and miss you. Have an amazing weekend.