Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mac Update

The date is set for surgery on Tuesday, July 15. We have a pre-op appt. on Friday July 11 which is a little tricky since we have our missionary commissioning service on Thursday July 10 in Springfield, MO. Mac and I will rent a car and fly home early Friday morning leaving Tony and Brady to drive again. It is a bit of chaos but the necessary things that need to be done. Pray for us through the whole process that we are safe, have no flight problems, and get all the paperwork done properly to make this a smooth as possible --- and then if God just miraculously healed him, that would be the best case scenario.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the update. We have been and will continue to be praying!

I read the most fascinating article about population trends in Europe in the NY Times online the other day. I'd send you the link, but I think I lost your e-mail in my switchover. Can you resend me something?

L

ReverentRacer said...

Will be praying for all to go well! Love you guys...

ReverentRacer said...

Duh! FHCC is the Sweetens...sorry about that.

Kara said...

Jamie- you and Mac are you in prayers as you travel today!