Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Final Gift

In family tradition we saved the best gifts to the very end. We spent the morning opening gifts and when it was all over we took the boys downstairs where we set up all the big things we got to fill their room. We were so excited. Since we had to sell a bunch of their things before we left we some extra money and just waited till Christmas to buy the toys. It was worth it and it made the day so special because of the timing we got all the credit instead of Santa. The boys have truly enjoyed their playroom. Brady's expression will stick with me forever, I am so thankful for video cameras.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Sounds like you all are doing great. Fill me in girlie.

ellie said...

I just caught up on the last three blogs. The videos were soooo soo precious. I especially loved Brady's "WOWWWW" at the beginning :)

Carolyn Boyer said...

Ohh Jamie they are getting so big!! I'm praying for you guys!! Love you

Leah said...

Just got caught up on the last few posts and videos.

LOVE the house! You've done such a great job with it and it's wonderful to see how God has provided so far!

LOVE Christmas morning. The expression was priceless and I especially liked the creative way of sweeping the playhouse through the roof. Never would have thought of that . . .

We miss you guys, but are so excited to see this new adventure unfold!