Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Monumental Day

No picture will be added to this post for obvious reasons but I just have to write about it. I end this day on a most joyful note. In fact I do not remember the last time I was this joyful. It was a monumental day in the life of young Brady and a day of rejoicing for the hope of tomorrow. If you are wondering what could bring these feelings upon a young mother well there are many but this one takes the cake. Tonight Brady pee peed on the potty for the very first time. applause! He was so proud, I was so proud, it was a beautiful moment. I pray there will be many more such moments in the days and weeks to come, but for now I rejoice in this great accomplishment. Perhaps when he graduates high school or college, or gets recruited to play QB for some high ranking college team I will be more proud but for now I can't even imagine it.

7 comments:

Hernandos said...

Yeah for Brady!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR BOO! I am so proud of him....He made a proud mom, dad and AUNT! I wish I could have given him a hug. GO BRADY, continue on to a diaper free life!

Love You all

Aunt Julia

Anonymous said...

I left a comment to say yesterday, but for some reason it was not added. But I am so excited for little Brady BOO. He is becoming a big boy. I am so PROUD OF HIM! I hope that the days of the potty are more often! We love you the Sebastian Clan and we love the accomplisment of Brady! I am a proud Aunt!

Love Aunt Julia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brady. He's doing so well getting this down already. There is a great book for kids about this type of thing, it's called "Everybody Goes Poop." I know sounds kind of eww, but it really is a great little book for toilet training.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go Brady. You're my inspiration:)

And Jamie...I love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Jamie, too! Way to go!(no pun intended) I was so bad at potty training my kids. One of our children while still wearing diapers and who will remain nameless but knows who she is, was adding 3+4=7 in the car one day when it hit me that I was a potty training failure!
Good work Jamie! (Denise)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What an awesome Mommy moment you had!! Congratulations to Brady, I think he needs 5 M&M's. It gets even better when you don't have to carry a diaper bag!!!!