Thursday, April 3, 2008

Binge Blogger

ugh - I have been threatened by my husband that he is going to kick me off his list of blogs he reads if I don't become a little more serious. It just becomes so tough. Right now we are trying very hard to focus on potty training Brady, it's going pretty rough. He is so sweet and cute though. They tell me at church when he is in the nursury he is always comforting crying kids. He tells them "It's okay you're mom will be back." I am so pleased with his little personality. He is starting to test boundries, like when I ask him to come over to put his shoes on he runs away (every time, it gets so old) but as soon as I count to 3 he comes over real quick, saying "I'm comin mom" with the look of fear in his eyes. If I ever do get to 3, I act real mad - probably more mad then I really am, I just don't want it to loose it's power - then what will I do? Mac is walking - PRAISE THE LORD!! He is moving slowly but learning each day. Brady and I are trying to teach him words too. Yesterday we did COW and MOO and today he was trying to teach his cousin Kaiden who was born on the same day. I think he is trying to get back at him for walking circles around him for 5 months.

No comments: