Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mexico in the Spring




I love Mexico, I love spring vaccations and I love family!!! We had a great time away we are so blessed to have had the opportunity to visit Pueblo Bonito and we are so greatful Grandma and Grandpa brought us all together. There is something about Latin America that just awakens my passion for missions. I love speaking Spanish and walking the streets, watching the boys swim and escaping the cold weather. Perhaps Greece will be this nice in the spring. Brady and Mac are quite the swimmers. They are amazing in the water. Brady is fearless and Mac is getting there. They have so much fun.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Oh how I would love some of that sunshine and warmth right now!!!

Tristin Wilson said...

haha how cute are these pictures. I am jealous of your trip... glad you had fun though!