Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Little 3 Year Old



Today, August 6 my little boy turned 3! I can't believe it! Today, the actual day, was filled with itineration bliss so we made sure to celebrate it at a less busy time. On Friday, we had his party and spent the day at Dutch Wonderland (Brady calls it Touch Wonderland). They had great rides for little guys and that evening we had dinner with my family which was really special. Brady was very excited about his Diego cake which I made just for him. As soon as he blew out the candles he licked the icing and when he was all done it was disgusting. He had the best day ever. He got lots of Diego things and Backyardagins and Dora and some baseball stuff and several DVDs (which were the best since his case of 30 got lost). He couldn't have been happier. Above all of this his favorite part was when anyone sings Happy Birthday to him - he just glows - so thanks to everyone who sang.

3 comments:

Annie Chase said...

props on the Diego cake. It reminds me of the cakes my mom used to make us. Once, I had a jungle themed birthday party, and she carved an elephant.

ellie said...

That cake is awesome! Haha, and it did remind me of annie's elephant cake ;)

Mary Beth said...

Great job, you cake artist you!

My mom was a professional cake decorator. I DID NOT get here genes. Brianna did, though, thank the LORD.