Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cola Champagne




I found something I haven't tasted in a decade -- a delightful Latin American drink known as Cola Champagne. It is an orange cream soda that I was introduced to while working with Castillo del Rey in El Salvador. It imprinted a fantastic memory of one of my early missions trips with the Triplets. Now thanks to Goya, I can purchase it in Wal Mart. Put it in plastic bag and we have a real Latin American moment right here in central PA. (pictures 1995 me, Pastor Jamie&Kim, Don Champion, Allie Weaver/Parker, Christine Rittner/Sweeten, Jeremy George Krebs, El Salvador)

3 comments:

Leah said...

SHUT UP!!! I went to Castillo del Rey in El Salvador and worked with the Tripletts when I was in 11th grade. I never got the Cola, though. :-( Maybe we were there at the same time. I still have my yellow and purple t-shirt.

becominggreek said...

Don has some serious boy-ish good looks... That is a flattering picture of Rit and PJ as well..... Excellent drink as well....

Anonymous said...

jecqnqk lcx wlzje male model

hprix!

fggzi iihwmm lsn adult models